Defeat Sirus, Awakener of Worlds is a PoE challenge. He is the main antagonist of the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion. He acts as the final boss of the Atlas of Worlds, and the leader of the other conquerors:: Al-Hezmin, the Hunter, Baran, the Crusader, Drox, the Warlord and Veritania, the Redeemer.
Al-Hezmin, the Hunter Guide
||Eye of the Storm(After defeating 4 Conquerors, finishing related quests, Zana will offer an option to open 6 portals to the area.)
||The Awakener of Worlds
Fight Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
1. Kill other 4 Conquerors
2. Kill Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
- Location: Eye of the Storm
Talk to Zana to open six portals into the Citadel. There, kill Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
- Buy Cheap PoE Currency Instant Delivery using a 6% off coupon: poeitems. Mulefactory is a reliable PoE currency website that offers cheap Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orbs, PoE Items, etc. Payments: PayPal, Skrill, BitCoin.
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds Damage Type
Sirus’s arena contains multiple huge Deatomization Storms, which deal massive physical, chaos, lightning and fire damage over time to anything touching them. Around Sirus is a large animated ring which indicates a safety zone which pushes out the storms.
- Default Attack – Fires a ranged beam forward. It has a delay and can be sidestepped.
- Corridor Blast – Creates impassable walls in a corridor to the player from his location and then fires slow moving projectiles at the player, one at a time. Sirus can be interrupted by moving through him.
- Meteor Maze – Creates a ring maze that traps the player in its center. The player must escape from each layer before Sirus collapses the maze, damaging the player. Each phase increments the number of walls up to three, and the time given for the player to exit the maze. Each layer has an exit placed at a random location in the circle indicated by animated flares.
- most damaging single ability in the encounter
- summons all players in the zone to the centre of the maze
- Hyper Beam Barrage – Teleports and charges up, then fires multiple larger beams in front of him, dealing random elemental damage. In later phases, the attack has some sideways tracking.
- often freezes and chills the player due to its high cold damage
- Multiclone Beam (final phase) – Sirus will rapidly dash to a location nearby and summon 12 clones in a large circle, hiding among them as an illusion. The location Sirus initially moves to will remain as the location he attacks with Multiclone beam from. He will then charge up an extremely damaging beam attack, and fire it midway through the voice line he uses during it, as seen below. The capitalised text is when he fires.
- “Feel the thrill of THE VOID!”
- “You will long for NONEXISTANCE.”
- “Meaning is-” Second-long pause “-AN ILLUSION.”
- Spinning Negation Beams (final phase) – Splits into 4 illusions, blasting an area with lasers to spawn a core. The real Sirus will flash blue briefly before firing the beams. The core fires rotating beams that apply Corruption of the Awakener, which stacks, slowing you and increasing damage taken. When the core expires, it leaves behind a small area of degeneration that deals damage over time, negates life leech, reduces maximum resistances, and applies a powerful Shock effect.
- Deatomization Storm – Sirus returns to his throne, the safety zone is removed, and a Deatomization Storm spawns on the ground at his location. This takes a number of seconds during which time, a pulsating knockback encourages the player to move away from the new Deatomization Storm. This throne phase will end if the player comes into close proximity with Sirus after the Deatomization Storm is created. He will use this attack when he reaches 75%, 50%, or 25% health; or if the player is outside of the safety zone for too long.
- the player’s camera will zoom out to grant a greater field of view when the storm is about to be placed
Sirus will also have his projection attack the player occasionally (except in his last phase).
- Converging Beams – Fires two beams towards its sides, which converge towards the center. It creates a huge explosion at the center if you’re not in the safety zone.
- Meteor Strike – Launches four meteors that land and deal AoE damage after a delay. The ground will flare up before they land. Launches many more meteors if you are not in the safety zone.
- Meteor Geysers – Creates multiple geysers that deal damage over time. Creates many more geysers if you are not in the safety zone.
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds Drops
Conquerors of the Atlas
When exploring a map, there is a chance that one of the Conquerors of the Atlas, Al-Hezmin, the Hunter, Veritania, the Redeemer, Drox, the Warlord, and Baran, the Crusader, appears and spreads influence over the Atlas region. Whenever a Conqueror appears in a map, they will occupy the Atlas region and add packs of special influenced monsters to the map whenever they appear. After their third appearance, you can speak to Officer Kirac to locate their Citadel, then talk to Zana to open a portal to their Citadel, a normal map within the Atlas region. Once you defeat the Citadel’s map boss, a portal leading to the Conqueror’s arena opens up, where you can fight the Conqueror themselves. Each Conqueror will drop a Watchstone on defeat, which you can slot in a Citadel to upgrade all maps within the region to higher tiers and possibly reveal new ones.
Influenced monsters and the Conquerors have a chance to drop Influenced items, special item bases which can roll mods unavailable to regular items.