- Only affects Passives in <size> Ring: This modifier has 5 different sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Very Large, and Massive.
- Thread of Hopes from any Sirus encounters or divination cards can only grant between Small to Very Large sizes and can be divined between the four sizes.
- Thread of Hopes from Uber Sirus which drop with the "Massive" variant cannot be divined to another size.
- Whereas the similar Intuitive Leap allows the allocation of any passives in radius, Thread of Hope has both a minimum and maximum range at which passives can be allocated.
- Using a Divine Orb can reroll the size of the ring for non-Massive variants. The Massive ring variant cannot be changed.
Usage of the jewel has the following restrictions:
- The jewel slot itself must be connected to the tree.
- You cannot remove the jewel from its jewel socket as long as unconnected passives remain in the range.
- Allocating a passive inside the jewels range does not allow to allocate the next passive in line outside the radius if that one isn't connected to the tree. So the jewel can't be used to bridge connections to other passives outside its radius.
- Jewel sockets cannot be allocated using this jewel.
Masteries: You cannot allocate masteries by allocating its notable only, similar to Anointing, Impossible Escape and Intuitive Leap unique jewels.
- East of Ranger: Acrobatics is covered, as well as Winter Spirit and various Evasion and Spell Suppression notables.
- West of Templar: The Agnostic is covered, as well as Arcane Capacitor, Divine Judgement, Holy Dominion, and Sanctum of Thought.
- North of Witch: Doomsday is covered, as well as Golem Commander, Breath of Flames, Cruel Preparation, Arcane Will, Lord of the Dead. Very efficient for Ignite builds, especially Hexblast or Death Wish.
- East of Ranger: Forces of Nature, One With Nature, Primeval Force, Piercing Shots, Quickstep, King of the Hill, Master Fletcher, Aspect of the Eagle - extremely high value location for Elemental attack builds, especially Bows.
- North of Witch: Covers Lightning Walker, Static Blows, Arcane Focus, Essence Surge, and Mental Rapidity.
- West of Templar: Covers Counterweight, Whirling Barrier, Divine Fury/Divine Wrath, Divine Fervour/Light of Divinity, Glancing Blows and Divine Shield. Also covers Redemption, which grants attack speed if you also allocate Spiritual Command (not covered, but can be reached with three passive points that also grant 16% increased attack speed).
Very Large Radius
- Between Marauder and Templar: Covers Iron Will, Avatar of Fire and the nearby fire cluster, Glancing Blows, Discipline and Training, the entire Tireless cluster, and various melee notables.
- Between Templar and Marauder: Covers Constitution and Heart of the Warrior for life, as well as Holy Dominion, Ash, Frost and Storm for elemental damage.
- East of Shadow: Covers Lethe Shade and Ghost Reaver. Also covers the entire Adder's Touch and Nightstalker clusters as well as Doom Cast, Coordination, Taste for Blood, Forces of Nature and part of the Mine wheel. Very efficient when combined with a Timeless Jewel south of Shadow.
- Between Shadow and Ranger: Blood Siphon, Hired Killer, Leadership, Harrier, Finesse, Will of Blades, Sleight of Hand, Master of Blades, Quickstep, Forces of Nature, Weapon Artistry - good all-around jewel, ideal for Physical conversion Attack builds. Combos well with a Timeless Jewel in Ranger or right Scion jewel sockets.
- East of Witch: Covers Wicked Ward and Solipsism, as well as Leadership, Heart and Soul, Snowforged, Blood Siphon, Practical Application, and Arcane Will.
- South of Duelist: Covers Vaal Pact and The Impaler, as well as Merciless Skewering, Forceful Skewering, Graceful Assault, Admonisher, Bloodletting, Hematophagy, Dismembering, Gladiator's Perseverance, making it very efficient for an Impale/Leech build.
- West of Duelist: Covers The Impaler and Iron Grip, as well as Constitution, Bravery, Rampart, Bannerman, Merciless Skewering, and Born to Fight.
- West of Marauder: Covers Blood Magic, as well as Utmost Might, Warrior's Blood, Heart of the Warrior, Born to Fight, and Blacksmith's Clout, usable for Strength stackers
Thread of Hope has restrictions on where or how it can drop. It cannot be chanced. Massive Ring variant only drops from Uber Sirus.
This item can be acquired from the following monsters:
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
Thread of Hope can be created from the following recipes:
|Amount ||Part ||Description |
|5 ||The Gulf ||two-implicit corrupted Thread of Hope |
|1 ||The Void ||Random divination card set exchange |