Contracts are needed to run Heists. In order to execute a Heist, you need to know the location of a valuable Artifact and what defences safeguard it. Contracts containing these clues can be found throughout Wraeclast alongside coins with the mysterious emblem of the Rogue Harbour.
As a Contract is shown below, Heist Target: Box of Tripyxis.
Give a Contract to Adiyah in the Rogue Harbour to embark on the Heist.
Contracts lay the groundwork for Grand Heists and yield Markers and other regular Path of Exile items as rewards.
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
- Buy cheap PoE currency Paypal - 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orb, PoE items at Mulefactory. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
- Buy PoE Currency Safe and Fast -3% off coupon: AOE. Payments: Skrill, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, IDEAL, Rapid, Klarna, and other local online banking. Register a new account and enjoy an extra 1% discount.
List of Contract Items
- Contract: Bunker
- Contract: Smuggler's Den
- Contract: Laboratory
- Contract: Repository
- Contract: Prohibited Library
- Contract: Tunnels
- Contract: Underbelly
- Contract: Records Office
- Contract: Mansion
- Contract: Forbidden Contract
- Contract: Preventative Contract
- Contract: Familial Contract
- Contract: Vigilante Contract
- Contract: Naval Contract
- Contract: Vengeful Contract
How to get Contract?
- It drops from monsters throughout the world, including in Delves and the Labyrinth. It also drops in other league areas such as Betrayal Safehouses and the Temple of Atzoatl
You’ll have access to one Contract per area on average but the amount you get is affected by standard drop multipliers. You can get many per area in well-rolled maps.
How to run a Contract
To run a Contract, you’ll need to take it to Adiyah, the Wayfinder in the Rogue Harbour. You’ll pay her a sum of markers to arrange the Heist, allow you to select which specialised Rogue you’d like to take with you and handle transportation. Contracts can be crafted, if desired, to increase their difficulty and reward, much like maps.
When you plan Contracts, you’ll have an interface which allows you to pick which Rogue has the appropriate skill level for the job required. This means you won’t have to use your memory to know who is right for what job.
Store Contracts or Sell it?
You can store your contracts and save them up to binge Heists when you’re ready. There’s not a lot of value in hoarding low level Contracts as you’ll out-level them, but you can also trade them to other players if you no longer need them.
If you trade for more Contracts, you can potentially run Heist content exclusively. You’ll also acquire more Contracts and Blueprints from Heists.
List of Quest Item
- Contract: Antique Urn
- Contract: Stolen Lockpicks
- Contract: Karst's Revenge
- Contract: Credit Where Credit's Due
- Contract: Finding Opal
- Contract: Opal's Jewels
- Contract: Enoch's Whereabouts
- Contract: Enoch's Remains
- Contract: Grocery List
- Contract: The Vinderi Bomb
- Contract: The Nameless Play
- Contract: The Finest Costumes
- Contract: The Wedding Dress
- Contract: Disengagement
- Contract: Rational Tools
- Contract: A Mundane Sample
- Contract: The Book of Jamanra
- Contract: Isla's Prototypes
- Contract: Isla's Designs
- Contract: A Matter of Honour
- Contract: Flying False Colours
- Contract: Slaver's Revenge
- Contract: Follow the Paper Trail
- Contract: The Admiral's Records
- Contract: Findings for Fidium
- Contract: Hyrri's Gift
- Contract: The Negotiation
- Contract: The Rescue