Contracts are needed to run Heists. In order to execute a Heist, you need to know the location of a valuable Artifact and what defences safeguard it. Contracts containing these clues can be found throughout Wraeclast alongside coins with the mysterious emblem of the Rogue Harbour.
How to complete Contract: Records Office
1. How to get Contract: Records Office
- The drop level is 14. It drops from monsters throughout the world. You’ll have access to one Contract per area on average but the amount you get is affected by standard drop multipliers. You can get many per area in well-rolled maps.
- Buy it from Whakano, the Barber. He sells Contracts whose item level one larger than your character level. When your character level is 13, you can purchase this contract from Whakano.
Tips: since it is difficult to escape from a Heist, it is recommended to buy Contracts firstly, next upgrade your character, then play the contract. I always prepare a Heist when my character level is at least five levels higher than the contract's area level.
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
- Buy cheap PoE currency Paypal - 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orb, PoE items at Mulefactory. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
- Buy PoE Currency Safe and Fast -3% off coupon: AOE. Payments: Skrill, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, IDEAL, Rapid, Klarna, and other local online banking. Register a new account and enjoy an extra 1% discount.
2. Prepare Heist
Give this Contract to Adiyah in the Rogue Harbour to embark on the Heist.
3. Complete Records Office Contract
The layout is random. The following is one of the layouts of the Contract: Records Office.
Acquire the Heist Target for Records Office contract, then escape as quickly as possible.
There are two Safe chests near the Heist Target, you may loot valuable items.
Next, you can sell the Heist Target to Faustus, the Fence in exchange for Rogue’s Marker currency items.