Dark Crusader’s Call
|Dark Crusader’s Call
||A tool developed by the Dark Crusaders to allow them to communicate across vast distances.
Revelation Depths: Obtained as a reward after defeating Harrower Dervla and The Unbroken Promise.
Dark Crusader’s Call is a Quest Item in Lords of the Fallen (LotF). Dark Crusader’s Call is an artifact made to communicate at long distances.
Where to find it?
Dark Crusader’s Call can be found in the following Location:
- Revelation Depths: Obtained as a reward after defeating Harrower Dervla and The Unbroken Promise.
How to use it?
Dark Crusader’s Call can be used by players to:
- This quest item is to be given to Exacter Dunmire to progress his questline.
- Hidden Lore: “Darkness is not to be feared: it is a weapon, and thus to be wielded.” – Imperator Jacob. (Requires Radiance to unlock).
- Weight: Quest Items do not weigh.
- Quest Items are a wide variety of items that players can find in specific Locations and may be needed to progress either the game’s main story or certain side-related quests.
- They also encompass vital items inherent to the game mechanics.
Lords of the Fallen Items