| Chasing Risk is a divination card. A set of four can be exchanged for a Synthesis Item.
|1x random Synthesis Item
Flavour Text: A fond memory fills me with nostalgia; some men would have felt guilt, but I felt no regret over the anguish and fear my ambitions caused.
Synthesised items were introduced in the Synthesis league, in which they could be crafted by combining three Fractured items in the Synthesiser. The resulting item was a new item base with special implicit mods based on the mods of the items used.
- Synthesised items are special item bases with one to three Synthesis implicit mods. Except the implicit, Synthesised basetype has the same Defences, APS or damage values as the normal base, as well as Attribute requirements. They also have “Synthesised” as a prefix of their name, as well as Synthesis symbol in front and at the back of their name.
- Synthesised items can be enchanted which doesn’t affect implicits. However, corrupted implicits may replace Synthesis implicits after corrupting an item.
- Synthesised base could not be turned into a unique item using an Orb of Chance. Synthesised unique item are dropped from Synthesis unique maps only. Normal unique items did not have Synthesised variant.
- Since Fractured items did not drop with an influence, it was impossible to create influenced synthesised items. Also, players cannot use Elderslayer’s Exalted Orb on Synthesised items.
- Synthesised items cannot have a fractured mod.
- Synthesised items cannot be infuenced.