Ngamahu Tiki is a unique Coral Amulet. It is the fated version of Araku Tiki. Requires Level 36. Popularity: <0.1%.
Ngamahu Tiki Build Stats
|| Ngamahu Tiki Total stats
- (2-4) Life Regenerated per second
- +(30-50) to maximum Life
- +100 to Evasion Rating while on Low Life
- 1% of Life Regenerated per second while on Low Life
||+(20-30)% to Fire Resistance
||(50-70)% increased Fire Damage
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
- Buy cheap PoE currency Paypal - 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orb, PoE items at Mulefactory. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
- Buy PoE Currency Safe and Fast -3% off coupon: AOE. Payments: Skrill, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, IDEAL, Rapid, Klarna, and other local online banking. Register a new account and enjoy an extra 1% discount.
Ngamahu Tiki Price
In the PoE currency trade marketplace, the price of Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet is a Silver Coin, or 1/3 Chaos Orb.
Ngamahu Tiki Farming – How to get it?
A Forest of False Idols is a sealed prophecy.
Objective: Kill Torchoak Grove in Kaom’s Dream while wearing a Araku Tiki or or holding it in the player inventory.
Reward: Upgrades Araku Tiki to Ngamahu Tiki upon completion.
Coral Amulet Unique Versions
Related PoE Currency, Gem, Skills Build Guide