Celestial Blacksmith’s Incubator PoE – Shaper or Elder Weapon Item

Celestial Blacksmith’s Incubator Celestial Blacksmith’s Incubator is an incubator. Incubator is a new item class introduced in the legion league. They are PoE currency items which can be applied to a piece of equipment to guarantee an item drop of a specific type after the specified amount of monsters has been killed. Each equipment can incubate one item at a time.

How to use Celestial Blacksmith’s Incubator?

Right click this item then left click an item to apply it. The Incubated item drops after killing a specific number of monsters.

Celestial Blacksmith's Incubator

PoE Celestial Blacksmith’s Incubator Effects

Adds an incubated Shaper or Elder Weapon item to an equippable item

Item drops after killing 13146 monsters

Incubation Effect: Shaper or Elder Weapon Item

A weapon is an item whose primary purpose is to deal damage. Weapon includes Maces & Sceptres, Axes, Swords, Bows, Claws, Daggers, Staves, Wands, Fishing Rods.

Shaper items are powerful items with modifiers not found elsewhere, as well as higher-tier versions of some existing modifiers. They can be recognized by their cosmic starry background, and little red icons next to their name. Shaper items can only be obtained in maps in the Atlas of Worlds where the Shaper holds influence or by defeating the Shaper himself. Shaper items can be of any rarity, including unique.

Elder items are powerful items with modifiers not found elsewhere, as well as higher-tier versions of some existing modifiers. They can be recognized by their tentacle background, and little blue-purple crosses next to their name. Elder items can be obtained in maps in the Atlas of Worlds where the Elder holds influence or by defeating the Elder himself. They can also be found in certain Delve chests. Elder items can be of any rarity, including unique.

Weapon Type H DPS Max Dmg Avg AS Max Crit Chance Implicit Mods Implicit Mods (Maraketh)
One Hand Mace 1 89.1 77.5 1.45 5.0% 10-15% reduced Enemy Stun Stun Threshold 4%-6% increased Attack Speed
Two Hand Mace 2 115 98.5 1.3 5.0% 30%-45% increased Stun Stun Duration on enemies 4%-6% increased Radius of Area Skills
One Hand Axe 1 92.4 77 1.5 5.0% None (but higher base DPS) +8%-12% increased Physical Damage
Two Hand Axe 2 126 105 1.3 5.0% None (but higher base DPS) +50% increased Local Critical Strike Chance
One Hand Sword 1 90.6 77 1.55 5.0% 40% increased Accuracy OR

+165-475 to Accuracy Rating

4%-6% increased Dodge chance
Two Hand Sword 2 109.2 84 1.45 5.0%-6.0% 30-40% increased Accuracy OR

+60-470 to Accuracy Rating

+40-60% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Thrusting One Hand Sword 1 73.6 54.5 1.6 5.5%-6.5% 25%-35% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier 15%-20% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
Bow 2 78.8 63 1.5 5.0%-6.5% None OR +30-50% increased Critical Strike Chance OR

+20%-24% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons

+4%-6% increased Movement Speed
Claw 1 72 54 1.6 6.0%-6.5% +3-50 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks OR

1.6%-2% Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life

+6-14 Mana and +15-38 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks
Dagger 1 73.5 60.5 1.5 6.0%-6.5% 30%-50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance 4%-6% Chance to Block
Sceptre 1 81.6 68 1.5 6.0%-6.5% 10%-40% increased Elemental Damage Damage Penetrates 4%-6% Elemental Resistance
Staff 2 112.7 98 1.3 6.0%-6.5% 18%-20% Chance to Block 80%-100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Wand 1 54.6 45.5 1.5 7.0%-8.0% 10-42% increased Spell Damage 10-14% increased Cast Speed

Related PoE Price & Buide Guide