Brain Rattler PoE Build

Brain Rattler Brain Rattler is a unique Meatgrinder. It was rebalanced in the Path of Exile: Harvest.

Brain Rattler 3.11 Changes

Brain Rattler Brain Rattler now grants 50% chance to shock enemies instead of 15%, and shocks as if inflicting 300% more damage in order to cause stronger shocks.

Another boss-exclusive weapon that has never quite seemed to live up to the fantasy it offers, Brain Rattler Brain Rattler is a weapon for people who want to go all-in on shocks with a melee build, as opposed to the spellcasters who traditionally invest in shock. We’ve powered up its shocking capability so that it can appropriately reward these builds.

Brain Rattler

Brain Rattler Brain Rattler is a Two Handed Mace. It requires Level 63, 212 Str. Physical Damage: 140-413. Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%. Attacks per Second: 1.25. Weapon Range: 13.

5% chance to deal Double Damage. Adds 66 to 275 Physical Damage. 50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage. 50% chance to Shock. Damage Penetrates 20% Lightning Resistance. Enemies you Shock have 30% reduced Cast Speed. Enemies you Shock have 20% reduced Movement Speed. Shock Enemies as though dealing 300% more Damage.

Buy PoE Currency Cheap

  • Buy cheap PoE currency Paypal - 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orb, PoE items at Mulefactory. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
  • Buy PoE Currency Safe and Fast -3% off coupon: AOE. Payments: Skrill, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, IDEAL, Rapid, Klarna, and other local online banking. Register a new account and enjoy an extra 1% discount.

Brain Rattler Farming

This item can be acquired from the following monsters: Guardian of the Minotaur.

Related PoE Currency, Gem, Skills Build Guide