Fallout 76 Bootle Caps Farming
1. Find Uranium Fever(nearly 1,000 caps per day). Just pick up everything that drops from the normal mole miners and from the event. Scrapping materials and then overencumbered with weapons and mats. hoof it down to the WS Station and sell everything with level 3 of hard bargain and grape mentats.
2. Sell Purified water and Chems. One can usually obtin a large number of them from Events, notably One Violent Night. I like to have a workshop and purify a bunch of water to sell the water.
3. Sell guns and weapons from nearby battles, for example, do around Harper’s Ferry.
4. Pick up all of the straight jackets from Fort Defiance. These items can be sold for about 50 caps to vendor with hard bargain x3. You can find a lot of them there. If you are lucky enough, you can get legendaries in there from ghouls/wendigos.
5. Sell valuable junk and gear. This is the fast way to obtain Fallout 76 caps.
6. Gold outfits from whitesprings. One can find a lot and sell a good price.
7. Farming casp from vendor bots. There are 1400 bottle caps. Their cap stash refresh every 20 hours. You can sell all your excess junk and gear as well.
8. Farming from the sapce station. Use a keypad to unlock the door, and you can find a helmet(worth 30 caps) and a spacesuit(worth 60 caps).
9. This method is for Fallout 76 beginners. With green thumb, one can collect nearly 50 bloodleaf plants in the river around Flatwoods and northwards. Add a whole lot of boiled water and 50 soot flowers, and there is a bunch of healing salves to sell. Add chemist perk and superduper and that’s a big bunch of stuff to sell. With max hard bargain and grape mentats and mountain honey, they sell for 4 or 5 each which adds up pretty quick.
10. Larger monsters, super mutants, mole miners all have the chance of dropping bottle caps.
11. You can go to cap stash hunting with fortune finder and cap collector.
Best place to buy Fallout 76 Caps
Enjoy cheap and fast Fallout 76 Caps with a 5% off coupon Z123. Register a new account and get an extra 1% membership discount.
Bobblehead: Caps is a consumable item in Fallout 76. When used, the odds are twice as likely to find better caps stashes for 1 hour (for 2 hours with Curator). This bobblehead shares the same appearance as the barter bobblehead, but conveys a different stat bonus and is named differently.
The bobblehead features the Vault Boy holding a cap in his right hand above his head. With Percepti-bobble, it will emit directional audio when the player is in range. Unlike previous installments, the bobblehead is lost once used to gain the stat bonus, and duplicate bobbleheads can be acquired.
Bobbleheads are randomly found throughout Appalachia, including a selection of potential spawn points.