The Taming is a unique Prismatic Ring.Requires Level 30. Popularity: 2%(High). It was introduced from League: Domination, Nemesis.
The Taming Build Stats
|| The Taming Total stats
- 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
- 30% increased Elemental Damage
- 30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
- 10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
- +(28-40)% to Fire Resistance
- +(28-40)% to Lightning Resistance
- +(28-40)% to Cold Resistance
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
- Buy cheap PoE currency Paypal - 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orb, PoE items at Mulefactory. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
- Buy PoE Currency Safe and Fast -3% off coupon: AOE. Payments: Skrill, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, IDEAL, Rapid, Klarna, and other local online banking. Register a new account and enjoy an extra 1% discount.
The Taming Price
The following is the price of The Taming Prismatic Ring. You can obtain it by exchanging 1.2x Exalted Orb.
The Taming Farming – How to get it?
1. The Taming Recipe
This item is used by upgrade paths or vendor recipes to create the following items:
| The Taming
|| Berek’s Grip
||Using alternate art versions will create an an alternate art The Taming; same rule applies to Elder and Shaper rings as ingredients
|| Berek’s Pass
|| Berek’s Respite
2. Other Divination Card – Not Guaranteed
You can obtain it by killing monsters, farming divination cards. However, these ways are not guaranteed. The best way to get it is through exchanging PoE currency items.
|| Blind Venture
||random corrupted Ring
||Jack in the Box
||Arrogance of the Vaal
||random corrupted item
The Taming Unique Versions
PoE The Taming Version history
- Increased Cold Damage mod increased to 25-30% (up from 10-15%).
- Added Lightning Damage mod increased to 1 to (50-70) (up from 1 to 1-50) to attacks and spells.
- Now has Damage Leeched as Life against Shocked enemies instead of Frozen enemies.
- Now has Damage Leeched as Mana against Frozen enemies instead of Shocked enemies.
- Changes can be obtained by rerolling the item’s mods with a Divine Orb.
Related PoE Currency, Gem, Skills Build Guide