Tattoo of the Kitava Blood Drinker
|Name ||Icon ||Rarity ||Description ||How to get||Price |
|Tattoo of the Kitava Blood Drinker ||CommonStr|| |
Replaces a Small Strength Passive Skill
0.5% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
|for defeating the Kitava tribe ||1.0|
Stack Size: 1 / 10. Right click this item then left click a valid Passive Skill. Maximum 50 Tattoos. Shift click to unstack.
3.22.1 patch notes: Added a vendor recipe that can be used to trade three Tattoos from a tribe for a random single Tattoo of that same tribe. List of PoE Tattoo Vendor Recipes.
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
A tattoo is a type of currency item that can be received as a reward from the Trial of the Ancestors in the Ancestor league. They are applied to specific types of passive skills on the passive skill tree to transform the passive into a different one. 3 tattoos from the same tribe can be vendored to obtain a single random tattoo of the same tribe.
- Tattoos can be replaced by applying another tattoo or removed using an Orb of Scouring on the passive.
- You must have the passive skill allocated in order to apply a tattoo to it. Unallocating the passive does not remove the tattoo.
- Each character can have up to 50 tattoos applied.
- Special tattoo types have additional restrictions or conditions:
- Makanga tattoos only grant effects when you have either one or fewer adjacent passive allocated or 7+ or 8+ connected passives (including Keystones) allocated, depending on the tattoo type.
- Locations where tattoos with "Requires 7 adjacent Passive Skills Allocated" can be placed are circled in color on the attached image. Locations where Journey Tattoo of the Makanga can be placed are circled in white.
- Loyalty tattoos are limited to 1.
- Attribute notable honured tattoos are limited to 1.