Contracts are used to perform Heist. Like maps, Contracts can be modified to change its rarity and add affixes, increasing the difficulty and the amount of rewards.
How to Complete a Contract
(1) Rogue’s Marker
Right click a Rogue’s Marker to create a portal to the Rogue Harbour.
(2) Prepare a Heist
Take a Contract to Adiyah, the Wayfinder.
Select a team member to help you completing the job.
(3) Steal the Heist Target
Steal the “Heist Target” without setting off the Alarm. Alert level is affected by the following:
- Killing guards
- Opening reward chests can result in large increases
- Opening side passages can result in large increases
- Some Rogues when performing their specialised skills
- Killing enemies has a small effect
(4) Complete the Contract
Obtain the Heist target and leave as quick as possible. If you fail, you will lost all your loot.
(5) Sell the Heist Target
You can sell the Heist target to Faustus, the Fence for Rogue’s Marker.
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
- Buy cheap PoE currency Paypal - 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orb, PoE items at Mulefactory. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
- Buy PoE Currency Safe and Fast -3% off coupon: AOE. Payments: Skrill, Bitcoin, Paysafecard, IDEAL, Rapid, Klarna, and other local online banking. Register a new account and enjoy an extra 1% discount.
How to get Contracts?
- It random drops in the Heist league.
- It can be purchased from Whakano, the Barber.
- Smuggler’s Caches randomly found in zones are the only way to obtain Quest Contracts.