- Can have a second Enchantment Modifier - This opens up 3 different options for the helmet.
- 1 annointment and 1 Labyrinth Enchantment.
- Annoint first, then find labyrinth enchantment. (See below)
- 2 annointments
- Anointment order doesn't matter.
- 2 labyrinth enchantments
- The first enchantment from a lab or anoint is permanent. The second one can replaced from future enchantments. This means rolling the lab enchantment you need on the very first enchantment of the item is necessary for crafting an item that has 2 exactly desired labyrinth enchantments on one item.
- (#)% reduced (element) Resistance - This modifier is calculated differently than this one: -(#)% to (element) resistance
- Flat number sources of plus or minus resist are added together first.
- Reduced modifiers are multiplied after. When you have positive resistances, reduced modifiers make your resists less. When you have negative resistances, reduced modifers raise your resistances. At 50% reduced resistance all positive or negative resistances will require twice as much flat percentage base for players trying to reach their desired amount.
- Example - A player that needs 75% resistance with 50% reduced resistance will need 150% base resistance from flat sources to reach a final 75%.
- Fire Resistance is 75% - This modifiers over-rides all other flat and increased/reduced fire resistance modifiers, ignoring them completely.
- Example A map with negative max resistance modifiers will not change the 75% fire resistance, because it ignores all other modifiers.
- Damage taken as can allow characters to skip the downside of needing 75% extra resist.
Cowl of the Thermophile has restrictions on where or how it can drop. It cannot be chanced.
This items drops from Blight encounters, such as Blighted maps