PoE 3.13 Gladiator Ascendancy Changes

1. Gladiator Changes

  • Small passives that previously granted Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or holding a Shield now instead grant Chance to Block Attack Damage at the same values.
Name Changes
Blood in the Eyes
  • Now causes your Attacks to have 50% chance to cause Bleeding (from 25%) and 25% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies (from 10%).
Gratuitous Violence
  • No longer grants 30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies, or causes Attacks to have 25% chance to cause Bleeding.
  • Now grants 20% more Damage with Bleeding (from 25%).
Painforged
  • No longer grants 40% increased Damage if you've taken no Damage from Hits Recently.

Buy PoE Currency Cheap

  • Buy Cheap PoE Currency Instant Delivery using a 5% off coupon: CURRENCY. Mulefactory is a reliable PoE currency website that offers cheap Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orbs, PoE Items, etc. Payments: PayPal, Skrill, BitCoin.

2. List of Gladiator Ascendancy 3.13

Name Stats PoE 3.13 Changes
Arena Challenger
  • +10 to Maximum Challenger Charges
  • 25% chance to gain a Challenger Charge when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy while in Blood Stance
  • Gain a Challenger Charge when you Kill an Enemy while in Sand Stance
  • 2% more Attack and Movement Speed per Challenger Charge
 
Attack Speed, Block Chance
  • +2% Chance to Block Attack Damage
  • 4% increased Attack Speed
Added

  • +2% Chance to Block Attack Damage

Removed

  • +2% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or holding a Shield
Painforged
  • +8% Chance to Block Attack Damage if you were Damaged by a Hit Recently
  • Your Counterattacks deal Double Damage
  • Cannot be Stunned by Hits you Block
Removed

  • 40% increased Damage if you’ve taken no Damage from Hits Recently
Blood in the Eyes
  • 25% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies
  • Attacks Maim on Hit against Bleeding Enemies
  • Enemies Maimed by you take 10% increased Physical Damage
  • Attacks have 50% chance to cause Bleeding
Added

  • Attacks have 50% chance to cause Bleeding
  • 25% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies

Removed

  • Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
  • 10% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies
Attack Speed, Physical Damage
  • 10% increased Physical Damage
  • 4% increased Attack Speed
 
Outmatch and Outlast
  • 25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
  • 25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand
  • 10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
  • 10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges
 
Attack Speed and One Handed Damage
  • 4% increased Attack Speed
  • 15% increased Damage with One Handed Weapons
 
Attack Speed, Movement Speed
  • 4% increased Attack Speed
  • 4% increased Movement Speed
 
Violent Retaliation
  • 8% increased Physical Damage for each time you’ve Blocked in the past 10 seconds
  • +1% Chance to Block Attack Damage for each time you’ve Blocked in the past 10 seconds
  • 80% increased Physical Damage if you’ve Blocked Damage from a Unique Enemy in the past 10 seconds
  • +4% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
 
Gratuitous Violence
  • Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 10% of
  • their Maximum Life as Physical Damage
  • 20% more Damage with Bleeding
Added

  • 20% more Damage with Bleeding

Removed

  • Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
  • 30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
  • 25% more Damage with Bleeding
Versatile Combatant
  • Chance to Block Spell Damage is equal to Chance to Block Attack Damage
  • Maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage is equal to Maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
 

Related PoE Currency, Gem, Skills Build Guide