PoE 2 Death – Path of Exile 2
Path of Exile 2 Death
- Reservations do not deactivate on death.
- Dying and reviving in the Acts will return you to the start of the zone and respawn monsters.
- Bosses are typically preceded by checkpoints. Dying to a boss resets it, preventing corpse rushing.
- Logging out returns you to the save state you logged out from, preventing the use of logout macros to avoid death.
- Party members that die to a boss will be locked out of the instance, unless they are revived by another party member still in the instance.
Buy PoE Currency Cheap
Path of Exile Guides & Tips