We are pleased to present the notes for Patch 6.31, which introduces a host of new items and the fifth ultimate duty, the Omega Protocol (Ultimate).
* Additional features will be implemented in future updates:
A new deep dungeon (Eureka Orthos), Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures sidequests, Manderville weapon quests, tool enhancement quests (Splendorous Tools), and Loporrit tribal quests are scheduled to be released in Patch 6.35.
* Updated Tuesday, 24 January 2023 at 10:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (AEDT)
The high-end duty the Omega Protocol (Ultimate) has been added
What if Omega’s relentless testing had continued, and provided the elusive answer it sought?
The minstrel’s words invite you to imagine this scenario─to entertain the possibility of that which may have been─and follow the experiment to its ultimate conclusion.
||Disciple of War or Magic level 90
After completing Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage), speak with the Wandering Minstrel in Old Sharlayan (X:12.7 Y:14.2) as a level 90 Disciple of War or Magic.
Entering the Omega Protocol (Ultimate)
The Omega Protocol (Ultimate) can only be accessed via the Raid Finder after forming a party of eight players who have all completed Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage).
Upon completing the Omega Protocol (Ultimate), players can earn a separate reward once per week. Players who have yet to receive that week’s reward can still claim it even if other members of the party have completed the duty prior to the weekly reset.
The reward can be exchanged with Nesvaaz in Radz-at-Han (X:10.6 Y:10.0) for ultimate Omega weapons.
* Reward eligibility is reset every Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. (PST).
Buy FFXIV Gil Cheap
New items have been added
* Items added in Patch 6.31 will be listed at a later date.
- New achievements and titles have been added.
- New music has been added.
- In order to better facilitate login, one-time passwords will no longer be hidden during entry.
The following issues have been addressed
- An issue during the extreme trial implemented in Patch 6.3 wherein player casting was interrupted by certain enemy actions.
- An issue during the raid dungeon Alphascape V4.0 (Savage) wherein the areas of effect for boss actions Diffuse Wave Cannon and Oversampled Wave Cannon did not display in full.
- An issue when using the warrior action Shake It Off wherein the amount of HP recovered when only healing self was incorrect under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein actions with a forward-facing cone or straight-line area of effect would strike in the direction of the selected target, as well as the direction the executing character was facing under certain conditions.
* Learn more about this issue.
- An issue wherein the conditions to trigger Fisher’s Intuition at Seagazer Shoals were incorrect.
- An issue wherein certain wild animals in the island sanctuary did not appear under certain conditions, despite fulfilling necessary requirements.
- An issue wherein selecting the glamour buttons in the Trust window would not apply intended changes.
- Other minor text issues have also been addressed.
Other various issues have also been addressed.
- An issue when executing actions that do not affect other recast timers, such as ninja PvE actions Ten and Chi, wherein the recast timers are displayed incorrectly.
* Players may be unable to execute applicable actions should connection lag occur during this issue.
- An issue wherein the icons were switched for arcanist/summoner and scholar weapons obtainable in the Omega Protocol (Ultimate).