Diablo 4 Season 2(Season of Blood) will begin on October 17. Season of Blood will introduce a new Questline for you to uncover, Vampiric Powers to wield against their originators, 5 additional endgame bosses with the ability to target specific Unique and Uber Unique items as a drop, and more.
List of All Diablo 4 Endgame Bosses
1. Grigoire, The Galvanic Saint
Grigoire, The Galvanic Saint is a Endgame Boss.
Grigoire, The Galvanic Saint (World Tier III and IV): You must gather enough Living Steel from the Tortured Offering in Helltide. In addition to Unique items that can only drop from Grigoire, you also have a chance to receive the Demonbinder Mount Armor Cosmetic.
2. Echo of Varshan
Echo of Varshan is a Endgame Boss.
Echo of Varshan (World Tier III and IV): Defeat Grotesque Debtors during Whispers of the Dead for a chance to receive parts of Varshan’s body. The Tree of Whispers collections—gained from turning in Grim Favors—guarantees a part of Varshan’s body. Once you have enough parts, including a Malignant Heart if you’re playing on World Tier IV, you can summon Varshan. The Flesh-Weld Rod Trophy has a chance to drop from this boss in addition to Unique items that can only drop from Varshan.
3. The Beast in the Ice
The Beast in the Ice is a Endgame Boss.
The Beast in the Ice (World Tier IV): Gather Distilled Fear while completing Tier 30 or higher Nightmare Dungeons. After you have enough, visit the Occultist and craft the Glacial Fissure Nightmare Sigil, activate it, then you can fight The Beast in the Ice. The Skull Torch and Fell Steed Mount Trophies can potentially drop from this boss, in addition to Unique items exclusive to it.
Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Items, Gold, Boosting (6% off coupon: vhpg). Fast and safe Diablo IV Items. 5-star service, nice discount, instant delivery.
- Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting (6% off coupon: z123). Cheap Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting Services. Fast Delivery. Cheap Prices. Safety Guaranteed. Payment: PayPal, Skrill, Cryptocurrencies.
4. Dark Master
Dark Master is a Endgame Boss.
Dark Master (World Tier IV): Defeat a World Boss on World Tier IV or complete a Legion Event. From these activities you’ll acquire Exquisite Blood. Once you have enough, you’ll be able to summon the Dark Master. The Diadem of the Ancient Helm Cosmetic can potentially drop from this boss, in addition to Unique items exclusive to it.
5.Echo of Duriel
Echo of Duriel is a Endgame Boss.
Echo of Duriel (World Tier IV): Defeat both Grigoire, The Galvanic Saint and Varshan in World Tier IV to collect Mucus-Slick Eggs and Shards of Agony. Once you have enough, you’ll be able to summon the Lord of Pain, Duriel! Out of this group of Bosses, Duriel is the only one who has a chance to drop Uber Unique items. The smoldering Brimstone Mount can also potentially drop from this boss.
Keep in mind that: You’ll need to meet the summoning conditions of a boss each time you want to fight it, so hold on to any additional summoning materials that you might acquire during your travels.
5 New Endgame Bosses
- Five Endgame bosses have been added across Sanctuary to increase the variety of Endgame experiences offered, providing better opportunities to obtain specific, Unique and Uber Unique items.
- The new Boss fights are unlocked based on succeeding in different tasks across Sanctuary, with different resources required for facing each Boss, and each new fight becoming available as you progress through World Tiers III and IV.
- The reward pools for these Endgame bosses have been significantly improved:
- Each boss drops specific Uniques, exclusive to each individual boss fight.
- The Duriel boss fight has significantly increased the chance to drop Uber Uniques, making the process of accessing these coveted items more achievable.
- Each individual boss also has a chance to drop unique cosmetics specific to each boss, making the access of specific cosmetics in-game more targeted.
- The time between Legion Events has been reduced from 30 to 25 minutes.
- Legion Event warning timers increased from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where the Legion Event pin would not display at the edge of a player’s mini-map if a Whisper was active for the Legion Event.
- The World Boss fight is available more frequently to players on all World Tiers as the Spawn Times have been reduced from 6 hours to 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- World Boss warning timers have increased from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where the World Boss pin would not display at the edge of a player’s mini-map if a Whisper was active for the World Boss.
- For increased visibility, a message is now broadcast to all players when the World Boss is 15 minutes away from spawning.
- Gold and Experience rewards have been increased from the following activities:
- Helltide Chests
- Cashing in Grim Favors
- Completing individual Whispers
- To ensure enemies constantly give experience relative to the current player level, the Nightmare Sigils rewarded from Whisper Caches will now always be within 5 Levels of the highest-level Nightmare Dungeon the player has completed.
- To improve readability, Helltide Chests now have specific icons on the map to indicate their type.
- Whisper Caches adhere to the item slot of the cache.
Season 2 New Endgame Bosses
5 additional endgame bosses with the ability to target specific Unique and Uber Unique items as a drop.
- New & returning foes for additional endgame challenges
- Batter target farming of uniques & uber uniques